After 3 long months we are delighted to be able to open our doors again and welcome you back in.
We have taken our time to ensure you are in safe hands but can still provide you with delicious drinks, incredible food and warm service you have come to expect.
To reassure you please do take a look through all the steps we have taken to ensure your safety below.
In line with new government guidance we have reviewed our procedures across all of areas and have implemented the following new measures:
- Increased the frequency with which our cleaning logs are completed
- Added additional cleaning logs for high frequency areas and touch point
- Provided our staff with PPE for certain cleaning tasks or if desired
- Our logs are available to be viewed upon request
- Our teams fully trained on our new cleaning protocols and measures needed to keep themselves and our guests safe.
STAFF AND GUEST SAFETY
In addition to the cleaning we have provided extra measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff remains paramount
- Provided hand sanitiser at entrances, exits and throughout our communal spaces.
- Provided PPE for staff to use and change regularly when handling crockery, cutlery and reusable items.
- Adapted our style of service to ensure the safe handling of items.
- Introduced stricter checks for employee wellbeing and health.
- Performing temperature checks on staff at the beginning of every shift and recording these in our COVID-19 logs.
- Visit England aware ‘Good To Go’ status to venues which meet their criteria for safe operation. We are pleased to say we have been approved by the scheme as we meet all of their requirements!
As part of our work into your safety, we have also made some changes to our food and drink service such as:
- Each table has a ‘drop-off’ section so your server can remain distanced from you.
- Disposable cutlery is available upon request.
- We have removed our ‘open’ items such as straws, beer mats and stirrers.
- Printed menus have been replaced with new disposable menus.
Throughout our communal spaces both indoor and outdoor we have implemented the following so you can relax throughout your time with us
- Signposted pathways, one-way where possible, throughout the venue.
- Signage and guidance for usage of the toilets
- Tape markings in back of house areas for staff to remain distanced from each other
- We have reconfigured our layouts to provide
- Our new Pavilion – plenty more space outside for social distancing!
- A mixture of different sized seating areas
- Spacious tables for your guests
- Plenty of space between tables
In line with the new government policies on group sizes and visiting restaurants, we are:
- Taking contact details for every member of your group in order to assist the NHS test and trace initiative.
- The NHS track and trace barcode is displayed throughout Racks’ indoor and outdoor areas to keep you and our NHS safe.
- Allowing only groups of:
- Up to 6 guests from any number of households on outside tables
- Guests are required to confirm they adhere to these rules upon booking
- Our tables allow distancing from those not within your household
We have also been busy creating a new app so you are able to order and pay directly off your phone as well as acquiring loyalty points!
Our app allows you to order anywhere within the building!
This will enable us to limit our contact with you if you desire, keep our service quick and efficient and give you the control!
If you would like to download the app you can do so here:
Available now for Android & Apple Devices
We can’t wait to have you join us soon so please do adhere to the steps we have put in place so that we all can remain safe.
We look forward to seeing you soon.