Racks Pavilion – Pop-up Covered Terrace
We’ve got the colder months covered
Bristol’s new premium heated outdoor space has arrived at Racks. Our terrace has always been popular and we didn’t want the end of summer to stop this, so we decided to put together a socially distanced dining and drinking and experience which will allow you to enjoy the outside for longer.
A pop-up stretch tent now covers the terrace and is fully heated over the colder months, with tables of up to 6 available to book. We will be serving our usual menus, however our new app means you can order directly from the pavilion, keeping things as contactless as possible.
The Pavilion is very popular and booking is strongly advised.
• The stretch tent has been designed to perfectly suit social distancing requirements
• @flowersbythea Bristol florist has created beautiful displays for inside the pavilion
• Terrace heaters & plenty of tables of up to 6
• All our offers and menus are available in the pavilion
• £6 Lunch menu, Monday to Saturday 12 – 5pm
• Offers on food and drink every day
• HAPPY HOUR
Monday – Friday, 5-7pm
• £3 PROSECCO
Monday – Sunday, 12 – 7pm
• Available to order direct from the app
Book Your Table
– A MESSAGE FROM RACKS –
Because of current government guidelines, we’re only able to take bookings for tables of up to 6. However, if you’re planning a larger event for Spring 2021 onwards, in addition feel free to take a look at the below information and drop us a line on 0117 9741626 or email us at email@example.com, and we can discuss your options!
We have also been busy creating a new app so you are able to order and pay directly off your phone from The Pavilion, as well as acquiring loyalty points! This will enable us to limit our contact with you if you desire, keep our service quick and efficient and give you the control!If you would like to download the app you can do so here:
Available now for Android & Apple Devices